CLX is looking for a Supply Chain consultant which will perform and work on various national and international projects. The main activities will include analysis, modeling, assessment of the as-is and to-be supply chain operation, solution implementation, including development of operating plans. This all need to be conducted through a project plan that has been created and managed by yourself and other CLX consultants.
Other responsibilities are:
- Providing a clear contribution to the final results
- Conduct and manage the efforts associated with several projects
- Identify opportunities to apply logistic efficiencies and development of those ideas
- Align activities together with other logistic consultants
- Prepare and present solutions to prospective or existing client management.
- Create and present documentation including appropriate action plans to deliver results and usable solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Actively demonstrates commitment to driving continuous improvement throughout the business.
- General knowledge of (European) transport or logistics market and developments
- 2-5 years relevant logistics experience and experience on efficiency driven programs
- Academic or HBO level education on transport and logistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Dutch and preferable another European language
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Customer focused
- Creative, Out of the box thinker
- Team player
- Ambition to become senior consultant
You will become part of a team of professional Supply Chain consultants and engineers in a fast growing, dynamic and flat organization. The key elements that drive our business are loyalty, integrity, control and partnership. This helps us to focus on the elements that matter to our client and create value to our organization as a whole.
Our organization allows you to develop and to maintain the right entrepreneur attitude we envision. We offer outstanding salary conditions and secondary elements, like education and career path, which are aligned to meet the individual needs.
To apply, please send your resume accompanied by a clear letter of motivation, to:
CLX Logistics Europe
Attn. Human Resources
50 5652 XR Eindhoven
Or send an email to email@example.com