ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
CLX Logistics in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is looking for a Supply Chain Consultant. Are you thrilled to drive improvements of logistics concepts and processes for large international clients? Would you like varied work with a lot of personal responsibility? Then CLX’s Supply Chain Consultant position might be the right challenge for you.
What does your work look like?
As a Supply Chain Consultant, your focus is on transport, warehousing, distribution, procurement and optimization.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams
- Ensure that the needs of internal and external customers are exceeded
- Regularly acts as the first point of contact for the customer
- Design and create project plans, provide feedback and monitor the progress of your projects.
- Regularly hold meetings with customers and give substantive presentations.
- Focus on process flow efficiency optimization within supply chain and across the organization
- Deliver sustainable cost reductions to client
- Develop a network and ensure active marketing
What do we offer you?
- A full-time position
- Pay range – competitive based on experience
- Varied work for large international clients
- Room for personal growth and development
- Lots of responsibility
Who are we?
CLX Logistics is a global consultancy niche firm focused on physical distribution optimization and transport procurement for multinationals. From being the first consultant offering neutral transport benchmarking over 15 years ago, we have built a leading position in transportation data around the globe. We help our clients by implementing effective solutions tailored to the customer. In the Dutch branch of CLX Logistics we work with 7 dedicated specialists, often in teams with colleagues from the head office in Philadelphia, US (100+).
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a completed Bachelor or University degree
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Good software skills, in particular, Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau (or other BI tools)
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Another foreign language is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive and good communication skills
- Strong commercial skills for a senior Supply Chain Consultant
- The projects often have an international character, which requires a degree of flexibility and a willingness to travel
Are you interested in the position of Supply Chain Consultant? Or do you want more information about the application procedure? Then respond quickly careers@CLXlogistics.eu