This position has responsibilities in four primary areas:
- Internal sales lead development
- CRM data entry and CRM maintenance
- Qualify leads and scheduling with Business Development
- Liaison between Business Development and Pre Sales group
Qualify and Nurture leads for the business development team.
As a Sales Coordinator, the primary role of this position is to qualify and deliver leads for the business development team to convert. Will be responsible for setting up meetings for the BD for the full suite of CLX Logistics services. This role will include responsibility for:
- monitoring activities of his/her pre-sales support team
- qualify leads delivered to them by pre-sales support team
- coordinating with the Business Development team and their weekly schedules and meetings
- CRM data entry and maintenance of pre-sales team’s entries
The Sales Coordinator will report directly to the Pre-sales Supervisor. It will be expected, and encouraged, that the Sales Coordinator set daily goals and helps create an environment of excitement for the pre-sales team. Supporting and creating incentives and games with bonuses would be highly encouraged.
As a Customer Relationship Management user, they will maintain the CRM list development program with marketing by researching target customers and finding key individuals to be included in the growing CRM database and reviewing the input of the pre-sales team.
- Exceptional customer rapport
- Strong time management, organization and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to sustain performance and ensure consistent productivity
- Able to explain somewhat complex situations to knowledgeable people
- Good business acumen and grasp of internet tools for information gathering
Education and Experience
4-year college degree required (BA, BS, etc.), and MBA degree will be a plus
Experience in logistics
Sales and telemarketing experience
Upselling experience preferred/plus