Skip to content
Design a Precision 4PL for Chemical Logistics. Learn How to Get Started in our New Guide! Learn More.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary account coordinator for all contracted transportation needs for assigned clients
- Communicate with customer on a daily basis (phone/email) in support of client transportation
- Maintain accurate client order information in TMS
- Review and select appropriate carrier routing options for all assigned loads
- Tender loads to assigned carriers with the maximum lead-time possible
- Monitor daily pickup and delivery statuses and ensure carrier update compliance.
- Initiate Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) investigations in adherence with CLX’s NCR SOP for all known service performance issues impacting assigned orders
- Initiate claim investigations as appropriate in adherence with CLX’s Claim SOP
- Resolve client requests for assistance that fall within the scope of CLX’s contract with the client
- Compile all client reporting as directed (Carrier service performance, freight savings, claims, etc)
- Maintain a client account Smart Book in adherence with CLX’s Client Smart Book SOP
- Support operational transportation requirements for assigned clients as required
- Perform special projects or analysis as requested
- Investigate and resolve freight invoice billing exceptions
- Degree preferred (ideally in Logistics) but not required if sufficient industry experience.
Additional Qualification & Experience Desired:
- 2-4 years of transportation management experience such as, but not limited to: dispatching, carrier management, freight payment or order management activities. Experience in bulk liquid transportation is a plus.
- Background using TMS applications preferred.
- Strong organizational and communications skills are essential. Experience with MS Office suite a plus.
Sign up for our Newsletter