Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Part of the Integrated Logistics Design Team which collaborates both internally with CLX Logistics and externally with clients to bring continuous improvement to supply chain functions. The key to this position is the ability to drive and deliver change in a performance driven environment, which will require someone who is able to think on their feet and deliver innovative solutions.
- Define and implement supply chain projects that are tailored to customer, channel, and product needs.
- Develop strategies to leverage data and analytics to improve supply chain decision making and performance for the client.
- Strong project management skills
- Deliver sustainable cost reductions to client
- Ensure that the needs of internal and external customers are exceeded
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams
- Develop and create innovative analytics and metrics to aid client business units with value chain decisions
- Self-starter – ability to work autonomously and passionately
- Design and create new service offerings to clients
- Drive continuous improvement in customer value
- Focus on process flow efficiency optimization within supply chain and across the organization
- Reports to the Director of Design Solutions
- Travel – less than 20%
- Pay range – competitive based on experience, plus standard CLX Logistics benefits including bonus based on financial and objectives related performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain or related field; MBA is a plus
- 4+ years supply chain management experience
- Seeks continuous improvement with an ability to drive change
- APICS certification is a plus
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done to develop the next generations of leaders.
- A high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers, a professional who is respected for intelligence and technical expertise.